Field Support Technician
You will be responsible for maintaining customers’ hardware, handling customers’ issues, and performing system installations. You will become part of a team with competent colleagues located in Sweden and Germany. As part of the introduction, you take part in an on-boarding program and meet colleagues in other departments, such as managers and product owners.
As a field support technician, you will perform the hardware maintenance, do the trouble shooting or do the installation and configuration of the hardware and software in North or South of Sweden. You need to prioritize your tasks and organize yourself by planning the visits or remote sessions with the customers to fulfil the pending tasks. Beside the interaction with the customer and the support team, you will cooperate closely with Sales, with the Customer Care team and 3rd party manufacturer.
You have knowledge and practical experiences of at least these areas:
- mounting and maintaining of mechanical, electrical and electronical components
- Educated and/or experienced in installation of Software and firmware including configuration
- Experience with electromechanical components like sensors and electro motors
- MS-office basic knowledge
- Open-minded and logical, analytical way of thinking
- Customer focused and communicative
- High sense of responsibility
- Self-containted, can manage workload and prioritize task
- Driver license
- Good language skills in Swedish and English.
We further believe that you have good communication skills. Your knowledge can come either from the relevant education and training and/or your previous work experience. It is important that you are prepared to learn and also share your knowledge. Previous experience of working in field support or with security products is an advantage.
You can independently plan your work. When you encounter problems, you are not afraid to face them and try out different solutions or ask for help. You work well with other people such as customers and colleagues. As a field support technician, it is important to have a positive drive, to switch context easily and to prioritize your tasks.
• WORK EXTENT: Full time
• ESTIMATED HOURS: Office hours with some flex opportunities
• LOCATION: Telefonplan, Stockholm
This recruitment process is initially handled by Nexus.
For more information or application please contact Petra Arnold, Director Support via e-post firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 174 1628958. Please write the advert title in the e-mail subject.
We do background checks on all final candidates.
Earliest Possible Start Date:
Contact: Schmitt, Annkathrin